Friday, April 17, 2009

7 Months

I can't believe Emerson turned 7 months today. WOW! Mom and I went to Frobergs Fruit and Vegetable Farm in Alvin to pick out some of Emerson's soon to be FIRST TASTES. We have decided to start with Avocado and Sweet Potatoes for our veggies and then Apples and Pears for our fruits. Of course, we will be mixing it with rice cereal to begin with. Sometimes I still can't believe that I have successful be able to breastfeed him for 7 months. I feel like such a proud Mommy.

God gets all the glory for this. :)

3 comments:

nestings design said...

Happy 7 Months little man. You are so loved! The Ismerts

ClintandGina said...

So glad to see you are keeping the blog updated. Hope you enjoy blogging as much as I do. Love and kisses to your sweet 7 month old!!!

Mom23WildBoys said...

I just found your blog! Matthew still talks about Emerson, so ya'll definitely need to come play again. Call me, and we'll set something up! Miss ya girl!